Windows Phone Dev Center individual account discount confirmed: $8 for 8 days!
$8 for 8
Register between 10/30/12 and 11/7/12 and save $91(U.S.) on your Windows Phone Dev Center Individual account registration. Click here for more details.
About the Dev Center
The new Windows Phone Dev Center has everything you need to create great apps and add them to the Windows Phone Store for the world to see, try, and buy. You can start creating apps anytime. When you’re ready to offer them in the Store, you’ll need a subscription to the Dev Center where you can start the process of adding them to the Store catalog. Your subscription includes some useful tools and your own personal dashboard to track your apps and your earnings.
What do I get?
Your subscription connects you to tools, information, tips, code samples, and a broad community of developers. You can:
- Get free development tools, including a phone emulator to test your app
- Explore code samples and all the information in our developer library
- Read tips about selling your app
- Review our policy guidelines and certification requirements
- See tips and guidelines for creating apps that reflect the beauty of our design concepts
- Create apps with trial options
- Enable in-app purchasing, so customers can buy things within your app
- Test your app with a real phone
- Submit free and paid apps to the Store
- Distribute your app around the world and set country/region-specific price tiers
- Watch your progress and manage your apps in a personalized dashboard
- Ask questions, share advice, or talk with other Windows Phone developer