I don’t know how much engineering went into this, but HTC’s update of the Flyer from Gingerbread to Honeycomb is madly well done.
About TechPreacherTechnical Evangelist working for Microsoft Switzerland. Focusing on the Internet of Things and Windows development. EV geek and passionate gamer, with a life.
Search this blog
- @matvelloso I fully agree. And still it's not the success it could be as it doesn't appeal to the Fast & Furious crowd... 8 hours ago
- Bing Search API v7 and Bing Custom Search are now generally available bit.ly/2ys1PfW 12 hours ago
- Xamarin: Adaptive UI with Xamarin.Forms bit.ly/2xMvCmk 16 hours ago
- First time selling Bitcoin at an ATM. Quite interesting! https://t.co/SyN1HIX0ox 16 hours ago
- Best. Glasses. Ever. ift.tt/2gVEa04 https://t.co/gso9vNKAbt 21 hours ago
- 71,108 hits