I don’t know how much engineering went into this, but HTC’s update of the Flyer from Gingerbread to Honeycomb is madly well done.
About TechPreacherSoftware Development Engineer working for Microsoft in Switzerland. Focusing on the Internet of Things and Windows development. EV geek and passionate gamer, with a life.
Search this blog
- @Propshaftrider It's still my favorite series - but if shit like this keeps happening... Last year I had the same i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Far Cry 6 has a mission called "everything to lose" and it's the best named mission ever, because if you play it, c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- @the_aeschli Mopp likes this! https://t.co/npPSuKgTvU 12 hours ago
- RT @dreadconquest: your holiday being ruined because your wifi bbq needs to do a software update is some real cyberpunk suburban dystopia s… 12 hours ago
- The battery in my iPhone 13 Pro Max is like no other. Using the phone normally all day, I never need to charge it m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- 82,076 hits