Search this blog
I work for Microsoft Switzerland as a Technical Engineer focusing on the Microsoft system platform and development tools. In this role, I introduce the Swiss developer community to the latest trends of Microsoft's development platform.
My current focus is on cross device HTML5 development, Windows 8 and Windows Phone app development and emerging technologies such as natural user interfaces.
My studies involve Computer Science at ETH Zurich and Information Management at the University of Zurich. My work experience include seven years as a software-developer and -architect for a major Swiss bank and working as a systems engineer and technology specialist for several American hi-tech companies, including Silicon Graphics and Microsoft.
In my spare time, I love playing computer and console games, including MMORPGs, reading - mostly technical material and fiction - and watching the latest US TV series.
- I'm really excited about the announced live action 'Halo' TV series with Steven Spielberg as executive producer. #fb 34 minutes ago
- "Xbox One doesn't need always-on internet connection, supports used games" - via TheVerge - theverge.com/2013/5/21/4352… #fb 39 minutes ago
- I'll try to be there! -> Surface Pro demo and Tweetup with drinks & bbq in the G27 in Zurich at 5.30pm with the famous @barbarajosef 1 hour ago
- Nice: Xbox One lets households share one Xbox Live Gold subscription across multiple accounts | The Verge - theverge.com/2013/5/22/4354… 1 hour ago
- RT @barbarajosef: Heute Abend Twitterbier & Surface Pro Test, mit Wurst. Grill draussen - wir drinnen. Wer kommt? Ab 17.30 im G27, Zürich. 1 hour ago
- 22,106 hits