Search this blog
I work for Microsoft Switzerland as a Technical Engineer focusing on the Microsoft system platform and development tools. In this role, I introduce the Swiss developer community to the latest trends of Microsoft's development platform.
My current focus is on cross device HTML5 development, Windows 8 and Windows Phone app development and emerging technologies such as natural user interfaces.
My studies involve Computer Science at ETH Zurich and Information Management at the University of Zurich. My work experience include seven years as a software-developer and -architect for a major Swiss bank and working as a systems engineer and technology specialist for several American hi-tech companies, including Silicon Graphics and Microsoft.
In my spare time, I love playing computer and console games, including MMORPGs, reading - mostly technical material and fiction - and watching the latest US TV series.
- I unlocked 2 Steam achievements in Anomaly 2! raptr.com/TechPreacher?t… 8 hours ago
- I unlocked the I Can't Stop Watching sticker on #GetGlue! #comedyweek @youtube getglue.com/stickers/youtu… 10 hours ago
- More awesome! go.trakt.tv/12sZfPq #trakt 10 hours ago
- The 11 Greatest Computer Supervillains in Film - gizmodo.com/5988384/the-11… - Very cool. If you ever wonder how I name my PCs. #fb 10 hours ago
- @barbarajosef Sorry dass ich das #twitterbier nicht geschafft habe. Bin an der Entwicklung einer Partner-Win8 App hängengeblieben. 11 hours ago
- 22,179 hits